This course focuses on the practical use of audio and music technology in a number of settings, including the recording studio, post-production, live sound, sound design and audio for video. Students participate fully in the recording studio process. They will create, produce and mix music, engineer live performances, programme sound synthesisers, sequence drum and instrument tracks, and also create sound effects. These activities are supported by theory sessions in sound creation, music theory, acoustics, media studies, signal processing and much more. Logic Pro and ProTools is used in the studios and editing suite, offering an ideal environment where students can apply their knowledge and skills. Lessons are taught in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere.
The course is based on personal computer
MAC or Window and consists of:
1) Digital Audio Workstation (DAW)
2) Audio recording, graphical audio editing, MIDI, sequencing, notation, song writing and mixing into a fast application for professional projects
3) Assembling the computer and card audio
4) Installation of other programs that we will use
5) How to use the potentialities and commands, (Key command, Mixer, channel strip) etc.
6) Sessions, Projects and Tracks
7) Midi and applications
8) Playback and recording
9) Bounce a file audio, import file audio/MIDI from other songs
10) Import video file
11) Save the proper templates
12) VST Instrument and their applications
13) Sync and Video
14) Importing from a CD
15) Marker, copy, glues, cut etc.
17) Instrument plug-ins
18) Build a rhythmic
19) Midi turning into audio
Maestro Music Academy offers you a 24 weeks course in a mini group setting, each class of 90 minutes duration – the payment can be divided in two terms of 12 classes each. Please note that fees are charged by the course and not on a weekly basis.